+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winter Tour

Diehard Markeb is on a distinguished road

Winter Tour

I see a few of the old regulars are posting every once and awhile!

Who's going to shows? Who's seen a show?

So, in answer to the second question: I went to Radio City back in October, and I have to say that Grace is still Grace! I missed Scotty, but man, can she rock! The new stuff mixed well with all of our favorites, and to be honest, she can't do them live without making them rock!

I have 2 of the 3 shows at the 9:30 next week; made a conscious decision not to do Saturday night as my wife and I have plans including a nice dinner at a new, highly rated, place in DC. I will be getting there early and shooting for my favorite spot on the rail for both Thursday and Friday.

How about everyone else?

Super Fan marknga is on a distinguished road marknga's Avatar

Re: Winter Tour

Man I never check back over here. Thought it was dead.
    I made 2 shows in January. Been a long long time, since Labor Day 2014 in Atlanta when GPN opened for the ABB.
    Both shows were great ( Atlanta on the 16th and Athens on the 26th.) Both times got in line early and was able to get on the rail (on the stage in Athens) right in front of Grace and Tim Deaux. Just fantastic concert experience.
    The new material live is much better and some of the jams being worked in are smoking.
    Yep I miss Scotty and Matt (still wondering whats up with that), but will take what I can get and that is Grace Potter is one of the best stage shows around.
    Got my first G hand shake in Atl and then got a few more in Athens. Met Benny and Eliza after the Atlanta show. Very cool, laid back folks.
    Y'all catch a show.... it is great.
    Mark
    "gonna need your help, thats right Atlanta give me your very best soul clap. We gonna get all Freaknic up in this sh$t" Grace 2-26-11

Diehard Markeb is on a distinguished road

Yeah, got on the rail at the 9:30 for the first show; the second show was postponed due to the blizzard. What is up with Matt?????

Great show. There were some folks by me who were a little worried, but they were smiling big time at the end of the night!

And Grace...

Diehard Doc Zinger is on a distinguished road

Just a test post to see if the site is still active.

Diehard Doc Zinger is on a distinguished road

Guess it is, now where did everyone go? Guess I just as much to blame, haven't been active either.

Diehard tbaron is on a distinguished road tbaron's Avatar

Surprised my password still works and, well, that I even remembered it.. It's nice to know this place is still living on some server somewhere.. I guess, 'This IS Somewhere'....

Diehard tbaron is on a distinguished road tbaron's Avatar

Surprised I remembered my password. It's nice to know this place is still living on some server somewhere. I guess 'This Is Somewhere '

+ Reply to Thread